Thank you for participating in PRTT 2023 on May 13th!
With 13 park cleanups across Denver and over 300 volunteers, this year’s PRTT was a great success. Stay tuned for updates on next year’s Parks, Rivers, Trails & Trees!
Part park cleanup, part community party!
What is Parks, Rivers, Trails & Trees? Parks, Rivers, Trails & Trees is an annual, city-wide park stewardship day and community celebration, and a great volunteer opportunity for individuals and families who care about our parks and shared public outdoor spaces, presented by the Denver Park Trust.
When is Parks, Rivers, Trails & Trees? Parks, Rivers, Trails & Trees is an annual event. PRTT was held this year on Saturday, May 13, 2023.
In 2023, we partnered with 13 nonprofits and neighborhood organizations for 13 simultaneous park cleanups across the city, followed by a community celebration at City Park.
Along with our partners, we hosted park cleanups at the following locations in 2023:
- 23rd Avenue hosted by the Denver Zoo
- Benedict Fountain Park hosted by Denverite
- Chaffee Park hosted by Sunnyside United Neighbors Inc.
- Cheesman Park hosted by Capitol Hill United Neighborhoods
- City Park hosted by the Denver Park Trust
- Civic Center Park hosted by Civic Center Conservancy
- Globeville Landing Park hosted by The Nature Conservancy
- Martinez Park hosted by the Villa Park Neighborhood Association
- Montbello Central Park hosted by the Montbello Organizing Committee
- Red Rocks Park hosted by the Denver Mountain Parks Foundation
- RiNo ArtPark/Arkins Promenade hosted by the RiNo Art District
- Ruby Hill Park hosted by Ruby Hill Neighbors
- West-Bar-Val-Wood Park hosted by the Valverde Neighborhood Association
Highlights from PRTT 2023
Stay tuned for details about Parks, Rivers, Trails & Trees 2024!